Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Me and the hubby and our first Thanksgiving as a married couple!

Me, Daddy, and my sister Catherine

And onto the Thanksgiving Dinner that I prepared.... about to be uncovered!

Yummmm!!!

Cornbread muffins, gravy, and wine glazed veggies

Stuffing and Purple Cauliflower
The beautiful table

My plate!! Look at how colorful it is! carrots, green beans, butternut squash, cauliflower and gravy, brussel sprouts with green apples, cranberry sauce, cornbread muffin, sweet potatoes,and stuffing!! Better believe I devoured this and went back for 2nds!


Vegan Cherry Cheesecake and Crustless Pumpkin Pie

Vegan Crustless Pumpkin Pie

Vegan Cherry Cheesecake

I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday with your family and friends! Isn't that what it's all about anyways? Yummy food is just the icing on the cake, so to speak =]

No comments:

Post a Comment